Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Thank you CSI!







As I sit here watching the first CSI episode ever, its all ending in few months.  Sadly for me CSI really ended in 2012 when Marg Helgenberger left. I’m sitting here trying put into words what the show meant to me its hard to explain it just hooked me from the start. In 2011 I was grateful to visit the set and meet the wonderful Marg and spend time with her.  I will forever BE thankful for that. Also I would like to mention a big thank you to my friends I’ve met because of the show including my best friend. I never supported the main ship that most CSI fans do.  I’m very grateful to all my friends for not judging me. Catherine Willows will always be my favorite CSI Character she's strong and independent. She never let a killer get away. I sit here knowing a era has ended but I wouldn’t trade it for the world. Thank you CSI! - Sunni

No comments:

Post a Comment